Lose Weight & Preserve Lean Body Mass
Effective dieting alone will result in weight loss. For every pound lost, 69% of the weight loss will come from fat, but the other 31% will come from lean body mass. Dieting with cardio will result with 78% from fat and 22% from lean body mass. Dieting with resistance training will result with 97% from fat and 3% from lean body mass.
My Service & Value
As a Certified Personal Trainer specializing in Weight Loss, I can deliver nutritional and programming advice that can create an energy deficit beyond what other service providers can and do so with reduced chances of injury. I can coach you to a long term solution for weight loss success using up-to-date evidence-based information on exercise, nutrition, and behavior change.
- Get macronutrient guidelines.
- Learn new eating strategies.
- Get caloric calculations.
- Invest in a custom program design that specifically addresses an array of behavior change goals.
- Get help around weight loss obstacles and anticipate and avoid plateaus.
Contact me now for a free consultation! I am diversity & inclusively minded. I want to help individuals of all shape, size, and color regardless of their sexual orientation and gender identification. All information is confidential.