Why Corrective Exercise Matters
I can serve a wide range of clients with corrective exercise strategies:
Clients with no medical needs.
- Clients needing injury prevention strategies.
- Clients needing off-season exercise.
- Clients needing low impact and functional exercise.
Clients with medical needs.
- Clients who needs a Personal Trainer to collaborate with their healthcare professionals.
- Clients currently undergoing treatment or are in post-rehabilitative treatment.
Faster Recovery Time
Any athlete knows that recovery is the single most important component in any exercise program.
- Increase muscle hydration.
- Reduce stiffness while increasing blood flow.
- Increase tissue & myofascial relaxation.
I have injury prevention strategies for any client concerned about:
The Foot & Ankle
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome (Shin Splints)
- Ankle Sprains
- Chronic Ankle Instability
- Patellar Tendinopathy (Jumper’s Knee)
- Patellofemoral Syndrome
- Iliotibial Band (IT-Band) Syndrome (Runner’s Knee)
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
The Lumbopelvic Hip Complex
- Low Back Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Muscle Strain
The Thoracic Spine & Shoulder
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome (SIS)
- Acromioclavicular Separation
- Rotator Cuff Strain
- Biceps Tendinopathy
- Frozen Shoulder and Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Instability
The Wrist & Elbow
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer’s Elbow)
- de Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
The Cervical Spine
- Muscle Strain
- Stenosis of the Cervical Spine
- Degenerative Disc Disease