Complete the Midterm Exam with a score of 80% or higher Review Modules 1-4 Module 1 Quiz: 18 Module 2 Quiz: 15 Module 3 Quiz: 14 Module 4 Quiz: 16 Earn your CPR/AED certification (recommended): Class date 2/23/2020
- Schedule your certification exam at PSI (recommended)
What is a multiplaner Step-up to balance an example of?
- Balance-modification exercise
- Balance-power exercise
- Balance-stabilization exercise (incorrect)
- Leg-stabilization exercise (correct)
What is used to increase the extensibility of soft tissues through bothh autogentic inhibition and reciprocal inhibition?
- Active stretching (incorrect)
- Ballistic stretching
- Static stretching (correct)
- Elastic stretching
What is the balance-stabilization exercise that involves lifting one leg directly beside the balance leg while maintaining optimal alignment including level hips and shoulders and holding this position for 5-20 seconds?
- Single-leg balance (correct)
- Multiplanar hop with stabilization
- Single-leg Romanian deadlift
- Multiplanar step-up to balance (incorrect)
Exercises that involve dynamic eccentric and concentric movement of the balance leg through a full range of motion are categorized as which of the following?
- Balance-strength (correct)
- Leg-stabilization (incorrect)